OEV- ISO 100 -No flash -Aperture F10-Shutter speed 50
My daughter and I went apple picking today in Brownington which is only a couple of miles from where we live. The weather was absolutely beautiful and there were tons of apples on the trees. We had a great time and picked a bushel of apples. Now the fun begins...apple pie, apple crisp, and maple apple jam.
This is where I actually noticed the difference when I was experimenting with the aperture and shutter speed on my camera(SONY Cyber-shot). My Ah Ha moment...
|
I love how you are already experimenting with the ISO's and shudder speed, a great way to start the class. You sound like you have experience? And if not, well good job fooling everyone. These look spectacular. I really love the bottom photo because of its' colors. The apples are so obvious and look really good. This would make a great picture for a commercial such as an apple orchard! Keep up the good work, you're doing awesome!
ReplyDelete-Chelsea