Sunday, October 03, 2010

OEV - ISO 100 - Shutter Speed 200 - Aperture F5.6
I took this photo at 10:04 AM.
Finally some sunshine...
OEV - ISO 100 - Shutter Speed 100 - Aperture F5.6
This was taken at 2:59 PM.
One can definately notice the difference in lighting and
the location of the shade.

OEV - ISO 100 - Shutter Speed 50 - Aperture F2.8
This picture is not as crisp as the others but, I like how
how the sun is setting in the background.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    I think it is wonderful, I love the background of each of the pictures. Did you set up the rocks, or were they randomly there?
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. We set them up a couple of years ago when we were trying to fix our lawn...we live on a lot of ledge so we are slooowly doing a little something to improve our homestead without having to take out a loan or refinance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting! I think I like the top one best but they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the atmosphere of the bottom picture, you really captured the peaceful mood of the morning.

    ReplyDelete