This is a picture of a complementary color scheme photo. I used red and green which are the two hues that are located directly across from one another on the color wheel.
These reds just pop. Did you use the color features of your camera to enhance the reds? [My canon allows me to choose a feature called paint and the color I select will be enhanced. It is quite a fun feature.
this is a really rich photo, very pretty
ReplyDeleteThese reds just pop. Did you use the color features of your camera to enhance the reds? [My canon allows me to choose a feature called paint and the color I select will be enhanced. It is quite a fun feature.
ReplyDeleteThe reds do stick out. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this photo was of christmas time.
ReplyDeleteGreat contrast in this photo.
ReplyDeleteI like how you got these colors to flow into one another. I looks like a painting almost. Good job!
ReplyDelete